Mixpanel provides product analytics and allows you to dive deep into usage, acquisition and activation flows, and user retention. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your Mixpanel data in real-time alongside other key metrics on your dashboard so that key individuals within your organization can stay current on day-to-day user engagement and make more informed, agile decisions.
Get More with Grow — Your Mixpanel Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Mixpanel to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Mixpanel alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“Having visualizations of our Mixpanel data has helped keep all of our teams informed and up-to-date on our performance. This makes all the difference for a startup like us when we’re trying to juggle so many different projects at once. The Grow team has been helpful every step of the way and is great about answering questions as they pop up.”
Questions You Can Answer With
Mixpanel + Grow
How many unique visitors have we had this month compared to last month?
What was our retention rate over the last six months?
Which geographic region are our returning and new customers most commonly from?
What percentage of new users have signed up over the past 30 days?
How many visitors have made a purchase his quarter compared to last quarter?
What are our total signups vs. unique visitors each month for the past year?
Reports and Data Available From Mixpanel
Example Metrics From Mixpanel
- Total Unique Visitors – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Retention Rate by Sign Up Date – Past 6 Months
- Total Signups by Day – Current MTD
- All-Time Returning and New Visitors by Region
- % Signups vs. New Visitors – Past 30 Days
- Unique Visitors vs. Count of Purchases – Current Quarter vs. Last Quarter
- Signups vs. Unique Visitors by Month – Past 12 Months
- Total New vs. Returning Visitors by Day – Past 30 Days