Moz provides search engine optimization software, tools, and resources that enable marketers to measure efforts to drive customers to their websites. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your Moz data next to key metrics from other data sources to get real-time insights into the performance of your search ranking, keywords, and domain authority.
Get More with Grow — Your Moz Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Moz to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Moz alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Moz + Grow
How does our website rank against top competitors over the past year?
Which text strings were most used to link back to our website so far this month?
What is my monthly domain authority so far this year?
What is the average number of links I have per page?
How many more links have I gained this month compared to last month?
Which pages are ranking the highest for my target keywords and key phrases this week?
Reports and Data Available From Moz
Anchor Text Metrics: Measure anchor text string performance on varying levels of scope. Available field data includes term or phrase, internal pages linking, external root domains linking, internal and external MozRank, image link, etc.
Link Metrics: Measure link performance and domain authority on multiple levels of scope, including pages, subdomains, and domain link connections. Available field data includes flags, null, anchor text, MozRank, etc.
Top Pages: Measure URL performance on a target subdomain, grouped by page authority or number of distinct root domains and filtered by certain HTTP status codes.
URL Metrics: Measure performance for specified URL(s). Available metrics include title, subdomain, root domain, links, MozRank, MozTrust, Spam Score™, social contact information, HTTP status code, page authority, domain authority, etc.
Index Metadata: All index statistics and metadata, including URL count, subdomain count, root domain count, links crawled, nofollow and canonical links, average count of links per page, etc.
Example Metrics From Moz
- Trending Backlink Anchor Text – Current MTD
- Month-over-Month Domain Authority and % Change – Past Two Years
- Monthly # of Backlinks – Current YTD
- Average Weekly Backlinks per Page Compared to Competitors – Past 90 Days
- Daily Backlinks by Root Domain – Past 30 Days
- Percent of Backlinks by Domain and Subdomain
- Top Pages by Page Authority – Current QTD
- Overall Domain Authority vs. Top Competitors