Netsuite provides cloud-based business management software that helps you manage core business processes including financials, CRM, ecommerce, and inventory tracking. Grow provides you with the dynamic visualization tool you need to monitor and analyze your data in real time and make day-to-day decisions based on accurate, actionable insights.
Get More with Grow — Your Netsuite Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Netsuite to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Netsuite alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“Grow is the cherry on top of our Netsuite implementation. Fully implementing Netsuite with Grow now motivates everyone in the office, at a glance, on a continual basis.”
Questions You Can Answer With
Netsuite + Grow
Which current customers are our most valuable?
How many returning vs. new customers do we have this month vs. last month?
How many opportunities have we closed/won this quarter?
Which lead sources have generated the most revenue this month?
What are our sales vs. returns so far this year by month?
Reports and Data Available From Netsuite
Netsuite is a comprehensive platform with a robust reporting tool. Grow can access Netsuite data through saved searches created within a Netsuite account. Transactional, customer, and custom data can be pulled using the unique search ID number provided by Netsuite. Potential data fields include transaction date, customer name, customer ID, account type, amount charged, refunds processed, etc.
Example Metrics From Netsuite
- Total Revenue by Customer
- Returning vs. New Customers – Current Month vs. Last Month
- Percentage of Current New and Returning Customers
- Total Sales Revenue – Year-to-Date by Month
- Closed/Won Opportunities vs. Total Opportunities – Current Quarter by Week
- Total Revenue by Lead Source – Current Month
- Current Unresolved Customer Account Issues by Inquiry Type
- Total Sales vs. Total Returns – Current Year by Month