Pinterest is a visually rich social bulletin board that allows people to discover and share the things they love and provides a channel through which you can promote your content quickly across a wide range of users. With Grow, you can track and visualize your Pinterest data to effectively manage and understand how people are engaging with your pages, pins, and boards in real-time.
Get More with Grow — Your Pinterest Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Pinterest to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Pinterest alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“The immediate benefit Grow gave me was being able to visualize Pinterest data, as I was tabulating that manually. I was struggling to find a way to see this Pinterest data and it was Grow that helped us jump that hurdle to make our reporting more efficient.”
Questions You Can Answer With
Grow + Pinterest
What posts do our followers engage with the most?
Do our likes, followers, and post engagements growing over time?
How many views do our posts get?
How many followers do we have?
Who are we following that doesn’t follow us back?
How many followers do we have per board?
Reports and Data Available From Pinterest
Pins: All content pinned to boards, including creator name, ID, board name, board URL, comments, number of saves, etc.
Boards: All boards created by users, including board URL and name, created date/time, number of pins, followers, etc.
User Info: All user accounts, including account type, URL, number pins, following, followers, user boards, etc.
Example Metrics From Pinterest
- Top 10 Pins by Comments/Saves
- Total Saves by Day/Week/Month
- Total Comments by Day/Week/Month
- Number of Total Followers by Date
- Weekly Follower Growth by Board
- Number Not Following Back
- Top 10 Most Influential Accounts Not Following Back
- Total Comments & Saves Past 30 Days