Podio is a cloud-based collaboration platform that provides smarter, more structured workflows for project management teams. By connecting your Podio account to Grow, you can manage your projects, track work velocities in real-time, and promote accountability between team members by making up-to-the-minute project data easily visible to the people who need it.
Get More with Grow — Your Podio Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Podio to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Podio alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Podio + Grow
Which of our projects have the highest weekly completion rate?
How many incomplete tasks are attached to each of our projects?
Which of our teams are completing the most work each week?
What is our task completion rate this month compared to last month?
How many new tasks are being created for each of our teams by day?
Which project tasks have been delayed the longest?
Reports and Data Available From Podio
Applications: All application data, including status, URL, app name and ID, add link, type, current revision, description, usage, external ID, allow edit, allow create, etc.
Tasks: All active and completed tasks filtered by project space and app, including task ID, status, due date, responsible user ID, image link, last seen date, responsible user name, group, description, type name, created by, created via, created date, initial revision, text, reminder, recurrence, labels, etc.
Calendar: All calendar entries matching the selected date range, including ID, color, forged, busy, due date, category text, type, start date, status, source, version, description, link, location, title, etc.
Contacts: All contacts filtered by type, including user ID, space ID, rights, type, image link, profile ID, email, last seen date, name, title, location, address, phone, about, organization, department, etc.
Items: All access entries within a selected app matching the specified created or edited date range, including priority, comment count, file count, created date, item ID, link, revision, title, name, status, is active, account number, account type, app item name, app name, creator last seen date, contact data fields, project stage fields, location fields, additional custom user fields, etc.
Notifications: All event notification data matching the selected date range, including notification ID, text, created date, viewed date, user name, user type, user last seen date, subscription ID, created by, type, alerts, comments, ratings, updates, etc.
Views: The filtered views available within each app, including layout, name, created by user ID and type, space ID, sort by, private, number of items, created date, type, groupings, filters, filter ID, etc.
Search: Access Podio through filtered search queries to get specifically targeted data on profiles, conversations, files, statuses, apps, etc.
Example Metrics From Podio
- Overdue Tasks by Assignee – Current Week
- Top 10 Most Recent Project Notifications
- Weekly Task Completion Rates by Project (Work Velocity) – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Weekly Tasks Created vs. Completed by Team – Past 30 days
- Top 10 Incomplete Tasks by Due Date
- Count of Due Tasks by Assignee – Next Seven Days
- Top 10 Most Recent Comments by Project
- Current Count of Incomplete Tasks by Project
- Daily New Tasks by Project – Past 30 Days