Quickbooks Online offers an easy way to manage your business finances and accounting. You can manage and pay bills, accept business payments, perform payroll functions, and more. Connect your Quickbooks Online account to Grow to monitor your key financial data and blend it with data from other sources, such as your CRM, to get customized insights into your business.
Get More with Grow — Your Quickbooks Online Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Quickbooks Online to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Quickbooks Online alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Co-Founder & Partner
“Grow + Quickbooks Online = Game changer! I was blind, but now I see—real-time customized metrics from Quickbooks Online at a glance. It’s almost like having a crystal ball for your business. I don’t know how we operated before.”
Questions You Can Answer With
Quickbooks Online + Grow
What is my current cash balance?
What is my net income and profit margin?
What is my MTD revenue?
Who are my top 10 clients?
How does my revenue compare with my expenses?
How are my budget vs. actual line times looking?
Reports and Data Available From
Quickbooks is a robust financial platform with many reports accessible in Grow. The most common reports display transactional and aggregate data for:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Aged Payables
- Aged Receivables
- Account Cash Flow
- Trial Balance
Example Metrics From
- Accounts Receivable – Last 90 Days
- Bank Summary (YTD)
- Operating Expenses
- Current Cash Balance
- Balance Sheet Totals – Last Year
- Outstanding Customer Balance
- Total Gross Profit
- Total Income – Last 12 Months
- Spend by Expense Category
- Top Item Sales – Last 30 Days