Recurly’s powerful revenue collection platform lets you manage manage and optimize your subscription and billing processes and create sustainable growth for your business. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track the most vital performance metrics from your Recurly reports in real-time, so always up-to-date on the current health of your subscription revenue.
Get More with Grow — Your Recurly Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Recurly to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Recurly alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Global Ecommerce Manager
“Grow’s Recurly integration brought transparency to our subscription data and motivated our employees from all departments to ideate, focus, and participate in our online business with new vigor. The dashboards elicited more subscription initiatives than we’d seen before and, as a result, we’ve seen our MRR increase 4% in the past month. We are now using this board to reach 10% month over month which would put us at our highest sales growth in company history.”
Questions You Can Answer With
Recurly + Grow
How many new subscriptions have we gained this month compared to last month?
What is our monthly MRR for the past 12 months?
How much MRR in new subscriptions have we generated this quarter compared to last quarter?
What is our net new active and cancelled accounts each week so far this quarter?
Which of our accounts have the most current pending subscription amount outstanding?
How many of our subscriptions are up for renewal next month?
Reports and Data Available From Recurly
Subscriptions: All subscriptions filtered by the current subscription state (active, cancelled, expired, etc.), including plan name, ID, amount in cents, currency, quantity, activated date, current period start and end dates, net terms, collection method, account code, customer notes, terms and conditions, bank account authorized date, total and remaining billing cycles, pending subscription quantity, etc.
Accounts: All accounts filtered by the current account state (active or closed), including account code, name, company name, address details, email, phone, created date, and username.
Invoices: All invoices matching the selected date range filterable by invoice type, including account ID, state, invoice number, tax and total in cents, currency, created date, description, company name, account state, etc.
Example Metrics From Recurly
- Total New Subscriptions – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Monthly Net Subscription MRR Gain/Loss – Past 12 Months
- Monthly Aggregate MRR – Past 12 Months
- New Subscription MRR Value – Current Quarter vs. Last Quarter
- Weekly Net New Active and Cancelled Accounts – Current Quarter
- Current Top Pending Subscription Amount by Account
- Subscriptions Approaching Renewal – Next 30 Days
- Projected vs. Realized Revenue – Current MTD