Salesforce offers social and mobile cloud technologies that help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees. Grow helps you visualize both your standard and custom Salesforce data in a clear and effective way in real time. With Salesforce and Grow, you can easily get a complete view of not only your sales funnel, but your entire business.
Get More with Grow — Your Salesforce Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Salesforce to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Salesforce alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“We use Grow as our main BI tool for visualising both standard and custom Salesforce data. … We publish our Grow dashboards across our UK, US and Singapore offices. Grow provides the right balance of price/performance that we are looking for in a BI tool. We had evaluated multiple other platforms, and either technically or commercially, they did not compare to what Grow offers.”
Questions You Can Answer With Salesforce + Grow
Are we going to hit our revenue targets?
Who are the top sales performers?
How is my pipeline performing?
Are we on target to hit our team goals?
How does my team compare to other teams?
How many leads do I need to hit our projections?
Reports and Data Available From Salesforce
Grow’s Salesforce integration is extremely robust. There are hundreds of Salesforce reports you can pull into Grow, the most common include: Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Orders, Products, Partners, etc.
With so many reports to choose from, we’ve made it easier for you to find your data by allowing you to access data through:
• Salesforce Reports • Saved Reports • SOQL Queries •
Selecting one of your public saved reports can be a huge time saver and isolate the data exactly as you need it. For those who know SOQL, querying Salesforce be a good option for selecting specific data or combining multiple Salesforce reports.
Example Metrics From Salesforce
- Avg Days to Close Deals
- Deals Closed by Month and Rep
- Deals Won vs Deals Lost
- Lead to Opportunity Conversion
- Top 10 Page Views
- Opportunity Pipeline
- Sales by Rep – Year to Date
- Top 5 Client Opportunities
- Total Customer Churn
- Total Customers
- Sales Leaderboard Current Week