ShipStation is a web-based shipping solution that streamlines order fulfillment for your online business by consolidating orders from over 70 ecommerce channels, generating shipping labels and packing slips, and communicating tracking information to your customers. With Grow, you can see actionable insights from your ShipStation data in real time so that key individuals at every level of your organization always have the information they need to make the intelligent, informed decisions that keep you moving forward.
Get More with Grow — Your ShipStation Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add ShipStation to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from ShipStation alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“ThinOPTICS implemented ShipStation as part of a larger international shipping initiative for our products. Grow allows us to easily visualize how we are progressing against our shipping goals for both foreign and domestic orders. Having real time visibility on our shipping backlog and throughput has helped our team make informed decisions driven by data metrics.”
Questions You Can Answer With
ShipStation + Grow
What are our domestic and international on-time and fulfillment rates this month?
How much has shipping cost us against our revenue this month?
Which warehouses currently handle the highest shipping demand?
What is our average transit time this quarter compared to last quarter?
How many orders have we processed and shipped today?
What are our total sales by month this year compared to last year?
Reports and Data Available From ShipStation
List of Orders: All orders matching the specified date range, including order ID, number, order date, created date, payment date, ship by date, status, customer ID, customer username, order total, amount paid, shipping amount, notes, payment method, carrier code, confirmation, ship date, hold until date, package details, insured value, tag IDs, user ID, item count, etc.
List of Products: All products, including product ID, SKU, name, price, cost, product category, product type, warehouse location, package code, customs info, country code, tags, etc.
List of Customers: All customers, including customer ID, created date, modified date, name, company, contact info, and address.
List of Shipments: All shipments matching the specified date range, including shipment ID, order key, contact info, order number, created date, ship date, shipment cost, insurance cost, tracking number, batch number, carrier code, confirmation, warehouse ID, item count, etc.
List of Carriers: All shipping partners, including name, code, account number, requires funded account (true/false), balance, nickname, shipping provider ID, and primary (true/false).
List of Packages: All packages assigned to a specified carrier, including carrier code, package code, name, domestic (true/false), and international (true/false).
Example Metrics From ShipStation
- Domestic vs. International Fulfillment Rate – Current MTD
- Total Shipping Cost vs. Revenue by Month – Current YTD
- Total Shipping Cost by State – Current Quarter
- Order Quantity by Warehouse ID – Current Week
- Average Time in Transit – Current Quarter vs. Last Quarter
- Orders Processed vs. Orders Shipped – Current Day
- Total Sales by Month – Current YTD vs. Last Year
- Inventory Levels by Week – Current Quarter
- Order Quantity by Domestic State and International Country – Past 60 Days